Raffia is a strong and durable material. To make sure that your bag ages beautifully and lasts longer, we recommend that you:
- Use a domestic iron on the steam setting or any traditional clothes steamer to lightly iron the bag and reform it to the desired shape if needed. Do not iron the vegan leather tag as it can cause discoloration.
- Do not use harsh chemical cleaners on stains, or this may stain raffia and cause discoloration.
- Spot clean raffia with a very small amount of water and natural cleanser only as needed. Do not soak the bag in water.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and direct contact with any oil, chemical and colour-based substances.
- The bag can be easily folded and still keep its shape intact. However, for long term storage, it is recommended to stuff the bag with colourless tissue paper to keep the bag in the shape pictured.